Join the largest memory clinic in southeastern North Carolina and practice neuropsychology in a beautiful, coastal town
Seeking up to TWO doctoral level neuropsychologists for full time, salaried positions to work with adults. Couples with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
MARS Memory-Health Network is the largest memory clinic in southeastern North Carolina. Patients present with a variety of referral diagnoses, but most prominent are those with Vascular and Alzheimer’s dementia, MCI, Frontotemporal dementia, Dementia with Lewy Bodies, and mTBI. Although the caseload is primarily adult-focused, opportunities also exist for child/adolescent neuropsychological referrals, and candidates who can also serve that population will be given special consideration.
MARS Memory-Health Network provides:
- Competitive salary plus structured bonus
- Full administrative support staff so you can focus on your clients
- Highly trained psychometricians to increase your productivity
- Opportunities to work with doctoral and medical students
Other benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical and pharmacy plans
- Retirement plan
- Professional related fees
- Paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Optimal work/life balance
MINIMUM Education and Experience
Applicants should have received their PhD or PsyD from an APA-accredited program, completed an APA-accredited internship, and should be licensed or license-eligible at the doctoral level in the state of North Carolina. A strong preference will be given to individuals who have completed a two-year postdoctoral training in neuropsychology, but this is not a requirement.