1099 Contract Work
Adult Assessment Psychologist
MARS Memory-Health Network is expanding our 1099 clinical assessment partners. In addition to having a fully staffed in-house clinical assessment team, we also work with remote providers.
We have a unique system for working with our remote clinical assessment partners. MARS Memory-Health Network has a large referral base in addition to a strong infrastructure (e.g., testing technicians, administrative staff, training, quality control, insurance billing, etc.).
As a remote provider, you will:
- Conduct Zoom interviews with our clients
- Perform normative scoring of the data
- Write reports
- Provide telephone feedback
MARS Memory-Health Network handles:
- Obtaining clients
- Setting clients up for the Zoom interview
- Conducting tests
- Completing observational forms
- Reviewing all reports for quality control purposes
- Providing templates for reports
MINIMUM Education and Experience
Applicants should have received their PhD or PsyD from an APA-accredited program, completed an APA-accredited internship, and should be licensed or license-eligible at the doctoral level in the state of North Carolina. Those who are licensed in another state, but have PSYPACT privileges are also welcome.