Services For Physicians
MARS Memory-Health Network is primarily a memory assessment and diagnostic service for physicians. All diagnoses are made by clinical neuropsychologists who specialize in memory disorders so you can be confident that your patient is getting the best care available.
We help physicians ensure the best treatment possible by:
- Providing accurate differential diagnoses in clear and concise reports,
- Providing objective treatment efficacy feedback so physicians can optimize their treatment regimen by monitoring disease progression
- Discussing difficult life decisions, such as driving privileges with clients and their families
MARS Memory-Health Network:
- Specializes in Memory Disorders
- Tailors our reports to be informative and readable at a glance
- Understands the challenges of memory loss and treat our patients with the unique care and gentleness that they require
- Provides post-diagnostic support for the family and the client
Refer a Patient
1. Download the referral form
2. Fax to (910) 791-6226
3. Or call (910) 791-6277
How to Detect Memory Loss Early
An early referral allows for early detection. Early detection provides the patient a distinct treatment advantage.
How to Refer a Patient
MARS Memory-Health Network works closely with all fields of the medical community, including family physicians, gerontologists, neurologists, cardiologists, among others.
The MARS Diagnostic Assessment
The MARS Diagnostic Assessment is used to assess whether an individual has memory loss and, if so, to determine the etiology of the memory loss if possible.
The MARS Optimize Treatment Assessment
The MARS Optimize Treatment Assessment is used to assess the efficacy of treatment and the progression of the disease since the last assessment.
The MARS Memory-Health Report
We designed the MARS Memory-Health Report specifically for the busy physician.
Treating Memory Loss
The process of successfully treating memory loss is the same as that of any progressive disease.